Monday, July 15, 2013

Pushing the limits


So I've been a little more daring this weekend with the foods I've eaten.  Mostly sticking with yogurt and soups, but trying a few other things.  I bought some puff corn stuff from the store the other day that Bryan loves.  (Sort of like a Cheeto, only airier)  I brought some to the movie theater this weekend and if I suck it, it basically dissolves to nothing.  I ate some of that and it never hurt my stomach.  We went to dinner at Carrabbas and I had the mushrooms off Daron's steak, and that wasn't bad either.  I've also eaten a few Pringles...I just chew them A LOT before swallowing.  I can usually tell after eating those that maybe I shouldn't have done that. 

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to 'sneak in bad food'...but if I didn't have a least a nibble of something different to add variety, I think I was going to go ballistic!  What I've really been craving is a salad!!  I think it might be a while before I can have one of those...I'm only supposed to have soft/mushy vegetable at first.

I did make a DELICIOUS roasted cauliflower soup last night for dinner.  It was different and yummy and totally acceptable as something to eat!  But when I roasted the cauliflower for the soup I forgot how yummy roasted vegetables are!!  I'm looking forward to moving up to the next 'phase' in about a week!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for thinking outside the box. Even though I don't like cauliflower, your roasted cauliflower soup sounds interesting. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete