Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monotonous

July 9th: 378lbs (home scale)

The hardest thing now is that I am getting SO BORED with what I am allowed to eat, and I have 16 more days to go till I can add more foods to the diet!  One can only eat so many helpings of cottage cheese and pudding until you want to scream!  I find myself not eating breakfast or lunch cause I can't handle another yogurt (which I hate anyway, but it does add a little variety), and then I am feeling really awful by the time I get home from work.   I usually get grumpy (bless Daron and Bryans hearts for putting up with me), even though I don't feel grumpy or mad, I just don't want to eat what I can eat so I don't and then, like I said, I feel awful.

I also find myself thinking I should of lost more weight by now....
I know that's probably not true, I mean...about 30 pounds in about 30 days is pretty good.  But you get this idea that it's going to be SO DRASTIC and yet I still am super fat and I can hardly see a difference!  30 pounds on your average person would be an amazing difference, so it's frustrating that you can only 'sort of tell in my face' that I've lost weight.  I find myself not wanting to tell anyone how much I've lost cause I'm afraid they won't believe cause you can't really see a difference.  I know it's time to start working out now too.  At least walking at first (I think that's all I'm allowed to do at first).

I am not good at being patient...

1 comment:

  1. Don`'t get discouraged, it will come. I know it is hard when you think of things that sound good and you can't have them, but maybe this is the part about separating real hunger from bored hunger (i.e. eating something just because it sounds good). Don't skip eating even if it is boring, then you body turns on you. Hang in there! I Love you!

    ReplyDelete