Tuesday, January 21, 2014

6 Months

Home scale: 337lbs

It's been almost 6 months since my surgery.  I am down 74 pounds since I was at my highest a couple weeks before the surgery.  I have sort of been stalled at this weight for a few weeks now.  I guess since I didn't gain anything over Christmas at my families house, that is a good thing. 

I know I need to start being more active. I think we are going to get a treadmill...and I am pretty excited about that.  Of course we could just go walking since its BEAUTIFUL outside (I live in Arizona).  Another thing I need to do is make better eating choices.  Since having a smaller stomach doesn't make it so I can't eat bad foods, I still have to make the choice to eat a little bit of something healthy rather than a little bit of something crappy.

I have lost  A TON of hair.  I have always had crazy thick hair!  A few months ago it started falling out by the handfuls.  It was disgusting.  It has slow down considerably now, but my hair is so thin.  I used to be able to only tie a standard size hair tie about 3 times around my hair.  Now it's 4 or 5 times before it's tight.  Yuck.  But...at least I'm not bald and like I said, it's slowed down.

I'm going to make an effort to post more on here.  I doubt anyone reads this...but I at least feel some sort of accountability to make choices if I have to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment